It is really true that Indian cows are different, they have regalia!
I thought I would have seen some very skinny cows, and there were some in the desert and some roaming through trash, but mostly they were heavy, beautiful creatures been part of Indian life. I have never seen so many varieties of cows however they all share that gentleness and that serenity as if they knew that they will not be someone's dinner.
I resent that nobody explain me when I was a child the reasons why that even if at that time many Indians were probably starving they would not eat the cows. There is a very logical explanation, the cow will give me milk forever so it is the mother of this land! The cow will ensure the survival of humanity so Hindus consider them sacred because they simply are.
In India I start loving cows too, I start looking at them with another eye, with another degree of appreciation.
No comments:
Post a Comment